Forum

Forum Navigation

Why hello there!

You will need to login or sign up to join in the fun!

247's collection

well riccardo gave me the input to update my photo (which at the time even featured on the feeder page ๐Ÿ™‚ ) so here it is, it was one photo but now a photo alone is just too little as it's big xD

anyway here it is

what do you think?

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Quote from 247 on 17th April 2019, 2:08 pm

ok i will edit my post later as it seems photos are too big for the forum, sorry

Oh no! When you click upload down below text input box, does it say it's too large (bigger than 5MB)? I can change that. What size is it?

Alternatively, there is an picture frame icon on the bar above the text input box to allow you to share an image from across the web.

Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ‘

Founder, creator, editor, "lover but not a friend" ๐Ÿ˜

i know that but sites for uploading ask me to press ctrl+c to copy the link and can't do that while on mobile.

anyway if you want to increase the limit it would be nice, i know it's space consuming but with today's cameras space is needed more than ever :p

Quote from 247 on 17th April 2019, 5:48 pm

anyway if you want to increase the limit it would be nice, i know it's space consuming but with today's cameras space is needed more than ever :p

No problem. Fixed! ๐Ÿ‘

Quote from 247 on 17th April 2019, 2:08 pm

what do you think?

Amazing mate! Got a good collection going on there. Loving the Two Colours EP CD too! Also loving the GN solo stuff!

Are you adding more to that collection in future then?

I've still not got around to taking pics of all of mine yet. I'll do so sometime.

actually the two colours ep is a promo ๐Ÿ˜‰ and yes i plan to buy at least everything in every format, so i'm just halfway trought...and yes we need to see your photo .)

Quote from 247 on 17th April 2019, 10:02 pm

actually the two colours ep is a promo ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ah yes, I remember now! You have a very special one! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Quote from 247 on 17th April 2019, 10:02 pm

yes i plan to buy at least everything in every format, so i'm just halfway trought

Yep, a few more to go! I found some very nice gems over the last year. Reckon I may have to write up a list of all the ones I don't have (hopefully a shorter list)!

Hi mates,

Here is mine. Only albums and singles CD's, the promos are somewhere in my parents basement. Next step, vinyls.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Oh wow, that's awesome stuff mate ๐Ÿ˜

To Feeder, our daily inspiration. Love, Feeder.ROCKS and fans -x-